5 Second Quiz
- Has someone remarked about the amount or frequency of your drinking or the behavior you exhibit when consuming alcohol?
- Are you overwhelmed by work demands or frequently feel detached or numb?
- Do you run out of pain medication before it is time to refill your prescription?
- Have you ever considered harming yourself or ending your life?
- Do you feel anxious or sad much of the time?
If you answer “Yes” to any one of these questions, you owe it to yourself to call us.
*These links will redirect you to non-JCJ websites. JCJ, as a matter of policy, does not directly endorse any other organizations, services or websites; nor can JCJ ensure the accuracy of any content on said websites. You are not required to enter your email address or any other identifying information to take these assessments.
Neither the 5 Second Quiz nor the Self-Assessment Screens provide a diagnosis; however, they may indicate the need for you to seek an evaluation conducted by a qualified healthcare provider. JCJ’s statewide network of healthcare providers are experts in substance use and mental health issues. The confidential, free initial consultation with one of our providers will answer many questions or concerns you may have.
You do not obligate yourself by calling the JCJ Confidential Helpline. You may accept, decline or disengage from any or all of our services at any time. JCJ does not disclose the identity of Helpline callers to the Supreme Court or any of its agencies. You may choose to remain anonymous.